Being a sponsor at the event can play an integral part in your marketing strategy.
Whatever your objectives are, whether it's generating leads, networking, branding, finding channel partners or launching new products and services, being a sponsor at PHARM Connect can help you reach your targeted market, maintaining the highest level of relevancy in addition to maximising time efficiency and business opportunities.
Key advantages and services to be a sponsor:
- Raising your profile and stand out from the competition, building brand awareness throughout Central Eastern European and CIS countries
- Your company logo will be published on the event website, catalogues, conference brochures and all related online marketing materials sent to over 30,000 senior decision makers throughout Europe and the CIS market, highlighting you as a sponsor
- 40 minute keynote or case study presentation in prime time
- Private dedicated meeting area showcasing your products and services, while meeting with industry professionals from the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector in a relaxed, focused, and controlled buying and selling environment
- Prescheduled one-to-one business meetings with carefully selected senior delegates who have an interest in your solutions and services with scope of responsibility and sign-off authority
- Full page advertisement in the congress catalogue
- VIP passes to attend the exclusive Cocktail reception
- Luxury five-star accommodation
- Post event you will receive a full list of all participating delegates
There is only limited number of sponsorship packages available at PHARM Connect, so please contact email@example.com for a current update and for further information.
TEG Congress Model consists of the following unparalleled benefits:
1) Most Wanted List - Get access to and influence "difficult to reach" decision makers
As soon as you are registered as a vendor or sponsor of the event we will work very closely with your sales and marketing teams to get an in-depth understanding of what you're looking to achieve in the region. You will be in a position to provide us with a 'Most Wanted List' of targeted decision makers, particular countries of interest and specific job titles you currently find difficult to reach. We will be attracting these decision makers to the PHARM Connect Congress. Our experienced, native-speaking marketing teams will be in contact with these decision makers, referring to your company as a vendor or sponsor of the event and inviting them on your behalf in order for you to host a one-to-one meeting.
Delegates are not only provided with the opportunity to meet your company, but also with the possibility to measure their current performance and future needs by attending master class presentations from leading industry experts. Receiving answers and solutions to their most pressing business challenges compels delegates to accept the invitation.
2) Meeting Scheduler – Globally recognised as No. 1.
The TEG meeting scheduler is made available to all attending solution providers and delegates prior to the event. You will receive your individualised password to access the meeting scheduler so you can start pre- arranging a series of one-to-one business meetings, while also selecting key presentations you want to attend and confirming your presence at the range of special networking activities.
Through the meeting scheduler, you can customise your itinerary for the duration of the event. Two weeks prior to the event you will have access to the full list of all the hundreds of pre-registered delegates present on the meeting scheduler website.
Based on your Most Wanted List you can pre-screen and contact the senior decision makers of your choice in order to plan and prepare effectively for your meetings prior to the congress taking place.
3) Onsite Account Manager - Arranging additional business meetings at the event
Once we have received your Most Wanted List and you’ve made pre-arranged appointments with relevant decision makers through the meeting scheduler, you will be allocated a dedicated TEG account manager for the duration of the congress to ensure your meetings become a reality. Your account manager will work very closely with you and your team to confirm which delegates you want to meet but haven’t yet agreed appointments with.
Using this list your account manager will be constantly locating these decision makers at the event and bringing them directly to your own private, dedicated meeting area to introduce them for a one-to-one meeting.